Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Musings of a textile itinerant

Musings of a textile itinerant
hmmm ... it seems a LOT of people I know have blogs ... I know this person from a couple of online quilting mailing lists I am on ... she does some amazing stuff ...
and she probably goes to bed earlier than I do too ...
and I bet she doesn't spend ages surfing around all the links on the blogs of people she knows, or sit and click the "next blog" button on top of her blog just to see what or who she finds ... yes - that is what I have just been doing (at the same time as looking at friends blogs in another window, and other stuff in another window ... and not reading much of my e-mail that I probably should have read more of ) ... I guess I just kind of keep getting lost in cyberspace ... there sure is some weird stuff out there!

goodnight ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)