Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Friday, December 23, 2005

silly photo



I took this photo this evening (it's my husband's Ducatti, and everyone else's pushbikes) ... and I have already thought of a couple of ?funny captions I could use for it ...

"There's bikes and there's BIKES"

"Do I have to be next to THOSE?"

"a bike with a motor is worth 5 without"

if anyone actually reads this blog they could probably think of some better ones ...

I actually came in here to look at the weather website! LOL

( www.bom.gov.au ... the radar images are cool - if it is actually raining, that is ...)

goodnight

(not that I am going to bed quite yet - got another load of washing to do first, and 2 others to hang out as well ... sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)