Pages ... if I get around to it ...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

what the ... ?

I just had to share this ... it is as weird as I am ;-)
someone I know (from a yahoogroup we are both on) posted this - the department: PoD - on her blog ... seems her "hope on a rope" has started sweating - LOL
methinks I had better tell her to sell it on e-bay
- if they can sell an image of Mary on a bit of toast, or nutri grain that looks like ET ... then why not a miraculous sweating "hope on a rope" ... lol
btw - this person posts some amazing photos on her blog - that is the main reason I keep going back and looking at it ...
(and she also sometimes writes and posts haiku there too)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say ... I will read it eventually ... and maybe even answer you, if you asked a question ;-)